Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Sunday, December 12, 2004

Next Stop, Orchard.

posted by tristan @ 12/12/2004 02:23:00 AM  

Hmm, yawn. It's already 2am in the morning. Still trying to get some work done. Its piling up! Sunday is always a good day to clear my work before a brand new week.

Well, had project meeting till 7pm today. Anyway, managed to get some work done. Happy :)

Met up with lian just now. God, never take a bus to Orchard though its stated EXPRESS! During a Saturday night and when christmas is round the corner. haha.
I was stuck in a jam. And you know what bothers me? I was standing throughout the journey, and right in front of me was a baby. This baby simply gets on my nerves, he cried non-stop and was so damn restless. His mum doesn't even know what he wants. Goodness me! He's yelling and screaming, and with the slow traffic, its kinda irritates me! Then I think the baby cries did affect everyone's mood in the bus. A man was argueing with another lady sitting in front of him. The man was shouting and behaving like a hooligan! Can't really make up what he was shouting, but I just knew there were fire in their eyes! Whew! Finally alighted at Far East. We went for our dinner. So much to complain to lian. haha! Anyway, went shopping till all the shops were closed. Lian got a GUESS t-shirt. It was a really good deal coz Guess was having sales up to 50%. I tried a t-shirt, but hmmm, dun really like the cutting. Saw a pair of jeans which looks really good. GUESS how much was that pair of GUESS jeans? GUESS.. GUESS GUESS! It's 319.90! Hmmm.....

Saw 2 familiar faces. Firstly is ting's most recent ex. This guy totally disgust ting. That's why the relationship ended promptly. Next, we saw Rina. Gossip Gossip. Rina with a new guy I suppose. Lian is so pragmatic. She's not looking at Rina when she called out her name. Lian is looking at her guy. Glance I mean. Oh, Mambo is having sales. The checked shirt which I think, I think I eye for in recent months, is on a 30% discount. That makes up to like 62 after discount. Cheap right! Damn. I'm broke!

While waiting for lian's sis, I was telling lian, I've real short attention span! And I want to do something about this flaws which is getting into me. You know, I can't pay much attention to what people want to bring across these days! I find it so hard to absorb what they're trying to tell me. Aww man! Trying so hard to concentrate!!!! Arghh!

Ok, I'm about to doze off! Take care everyone. Have a great week ahead!


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com